Walpole NH – The 2018 GSPSS presented by Springfield Buick GMC will have to wait one more day to kick off the 2018 race season. Claremont Speedway Owner Jim Ambrose and GSPSS president Mike Parks have decided that with the incoming showers and Thunder storms through out the afternoon and evening it just didn’t make sense to make the fans and competitors battle the weather today. Parks stated “We have a built in rain-date for tomorrow May 5th and the weather looks great so that is what we are going to do”. The race day schedule will be 100% the same as what was in place for Friday, Pit gates for GSPSS (only) Opens at 1:30pm with practice at 4:30 and heats hitting the track promptly at 7:00pm.
- Maine’s Oliver Excited for First Season with Bullring Bash?
- Southern New England Late Model Stars Ready to Take on Richmond?
- Michael Annett Wins NASCAR Racing Experience 300 for 1st NASCAR Xfinity Series Victory?
- New Year Brings New Cars & New Opportunities For PASS Racers At Dillon
- Mainely Motorsports TV – February 15, 2019
ACT American Canadian Tour Beech Ridge Canada Granite State Legends Granite State Series GSPSS Karting News Lee Speedway Maine Race Tracks Maine Racing News Media MOAT Mnt Legends Modified Racing Series Mods More Maine Racing News NASCAR NASCAR K&N NASCAR K&N Series NEMA NE Racing News New England Motorsports North NHMS North East Mini Stock Tour Oxford Plains Speedway PASS Photos Pro Stock Tour Riverside Speedway RKS RPM 360 Schedules Seekonk Speedway SLM Snocross Speedway 95 Spud Speedway Thunder Road Touring Series News Unity Raceway VALENTI MODIFIED SERIES Video White Mountain Wiscasset Speedway WMMP